For the sake of transparency [and hope to help] here is a complete list of tools in iX toolbox that allows Perspective IX to exist and grow both online and offline.
All the products and services listed below are actually being used in the daily life of Perspective IX. Some of the links in the list are affiliate links, meaning if you click on them and end up buying the product or service, Perspective IX will receive a small commission from it. If you’re not comfortable with that, you can simply open a tab and Google the name of the product or service. They won’t be hard to find.
• • •
- Physical Gears
- Desktop Apps
- iOS Apps
- Web Apps
- Telegram Bots
- Browser Extensions and Add-ons
- WordPress Themes
- WordPress Plugins
- Currently Investigating
These are the physical tools in iX Toolbox:
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)
- iPhone X
- iPhone 6s with both a dbrand skin and an Evutec Karbon SI snap case.
- iPad Air with O!coat (London) Travel 360° multi-angle smart case.
- Apple Watch Nike+ Space Grey Aluminium Case with Black/Cool Grey Nike Sport Band
- Sony PlayStation 4 500GB - Black to play FIFA18 (PS4) on!
- MOO MiniCards (Get 20% off your first order!)
The main apps used on our Macs:
- macOS Sierra
- Milanote: Our new favourite note-taking app. Perfect for creative work and research.
- Adobe Creative Cloud (mainly Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
- Tweetbot for Mac for managing and monitoring Twitter accounts.
- Airmail 3 for email.
- Chrome for browsing the web.
- Opera for browsing the web [it has built-in adblocker & VPN].
- Kaleidoscope for comparing files.
- Coda for text editing and FTP access to our websites.
- Slack for team communication.
- Telegram for communication & education of our audience.
- WordPress for publishing blog posts and managing the plugins.
- Path Finder for browsing the files on macOS.
- CleanMyMac to keep macOS clean.
- Bartender to keep macOS status bar clean.
- Reeder for RSS feeds.
- Pocket to bookmark and read stuff later.
- Clear to keep tasks organised.
- Spotify for feeding the soul.
- Wallcat for keeping a fresh desktop.
- Tunnelblick: Free open source OpenVPN client for macOS & Mac OS X
- Folx 5 (Pro) for managing downloads management.
- Exodus.io: All-in-one app to secure, manage and exchange blockchain assets.
- Brave: a very interesting new browser where you can pay attention to what really matters.
These are some of the main apps we use on our iOS devices.
- Instagram (iPhone)
- Facebook Pages (iPad)
- SnapChat (iPhone)
- Periscope (iPhone)
- Google Analytics for monitoring (Our Dashboard Template).
- Prisma AI for having fun and creating artworks! (iPhone)
- Snapseed (iPhone)
- Inbox by Gmail
- Clear To-do’s
- WLPPR for breathtaking wallpapers. (iPhone)
- GoodNotes for iOS (iPad)
- PhotoScan by Google (iPhone – Also available for Android users.)
- Trove to make sure we do not miss emails or follow-ups.
- Google Calendar to keep an eye on everything planned – in order.
- MailChimp to keep an eye on 📰 iX Weekly on the go.
- Followers for Instagram community management.
- Bobby to keep track of our subscription in a really user-friendly way.
These are some of the main apps we use for Perspective IX as well as many of our clients.
- Canva for creating beautiful graphics.
- MailChimp to create and send 📰 iX Weekly.
- Refind to discover what matters to us. Plus, a great tool to send out newsletters. (It’s still invite-only, but of course, you are invited: Refind Invitation)
- Typeform for creating awesome forms – like the one on our Contact page!
- Pablo by Buffer
Circloscope for Google+ Circle Management.
- Bit.ly – for link shortening with our own domain prs.pctvix.co.
- Mention (Free version)
- INK361 for Instagram insight.
- Crowdfire for community management.
- Grammarly for better writing.
- Toolgram for Telegram management (it’s in Farsi).
- Uphold: a great platform for moving and holding any commodity and [crypto]currency. [iOS | Android]
- Controller Bot for Telegram channel management.
- Livegram Bot to create a Proxy Contact bot.
- Secretgram Bot to get anonymous feedback/comments.
- Vote Bot to create native Telegram polls for our channel.
Browser Extensions and Add-ons
- OneTab for keeping us from going crazy! (Chrome, Firefox)
- WhatRuns: Google Chrome Extension, helps you identify technologies used on any website.
- Replaced BuiltWith here.
- Google Analytics URL Builder to create (and shorten) links with trackable tags for Google Analytics.
- Snooze for closing unnecessary tabs and making them magically reappear when we need them. (Chrome)
- WebRank SEO for a quick glance on how a website is doing in terms of traffic and indexed pages. (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, IE)
- Reddit Enhancement Suite for enhancing our reddit experience. (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera)
- Coupons at Checkout – Who doesn’t like to save!? (Chrome)
- Milanote Web Clipper to instantly save text, images, links, video and more to our Milanote account.
These are the base templates we use on Perspective IX as well as many of our client’s websites after a lot of tweaks.
- Editor – A WordPress Theme for Bloggers by Pixelwars
- Tramva - Travel Coming Soon Template by LeAmino
- Pluto – Clean Personal WordPress Masonry Blog Theme by Osetin
- Wave – WordPress Theme for Artists by Dany Duchaine
- ShiftCV – Blog, Resume, Portfolio WordPress Theme by ThemeREX
- Blooog – A first-class WordPress theme for bloggers & creatives by ThemeBeans
These are some of the main plugins we use on Perspective IX as well as many of our client’s websites.
- Social Warfare – because it’s the best social sharing tool available.
- Bloom – Email Opt-in Plugin.
- MailChimp for WordPress.
- Yoast SEO
These are some of the stuff we’re currently investigating or experiencing with at Perspective IX.
- Vivaldi: Web Browser – Runs on Mac, Windows, and Linux
- Opera Neon: Web Browser — reimagined — by Opera – Runs on Mac and Windows.
We’ll do our best to keep this page as fresh as possible as we update iX toolbox while experimenting with different tools and gears. If you have any comments, suggestion, or question about our set of tools, feel free to use the comment section below. We would love to hear from you!